Saturday, April 01, 2006

I am going to Cuba!

...as soon as I get some money to pay for a project that I would love to do.....

In June of 1999, documentary film maker Tao Ruspoli and I went to Havana, Cuba to see what it was like to live in one of the world's last communist countries. We made a film to record our experiences, including interviews with locals, a visit to the Partagas cigar factory, recordings of live music, and many walks around old Havana, all showing the condition of the Cuban people today.

Link to a few images from the film Havana 1999

2 Comments:

Blogger Bryon Houlgrave said...

I'll go. :-)

1:46 PM  
Blogger Steve said...

After attending the Robinson-Chavez lecture, I am seriously considering heading to Mexico to photograph images related to the recent immigration concerns. If you are interested and serious, let me know - I am researching now.

10:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home